- Shiseido Urban Environment UV Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 For Face/Body [Review Here]
- Benefit Fake Up (01 Light) [Review Here]
- Dior Diorshow New Look Set [Review Here]
- Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base [Review Here]
- Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-In-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash
Update: The gel texture of this cleanser mutes any harshness of the microbeads. It foams up with a herbal scent and gently polishes the skin for a fresh feel.
- Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
- Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20
Update: This product has a mousse texture that blends beautifully to a full coverage.
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish (Leslie) [Review Here]
- Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Oil-Free Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer (100 BI points)
Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Oil-Free Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer
My mother also threw in a Covergirl&Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector (230). I can't wait to try everything out, review coming soon!
Update (January 8, 2014): Covergirl&Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector (230)
The product has already started to dry out when I first opened the packaging, so my experience did not start with a good impression. This yellow-tone corrector has great coverage and neutralizes the majority of my dark circles, but it cakes too much to be a smooth base for adding a layer of concealer that matches my skintone. I would not repurchase, partially because the Olay Regenerist Serum that is infused in the formula is beyond my skincare needs at the moment.
What have you picked up recently from Sephora?