April 30, 2017

Empties: April 2017

Today I want to share the beauty products that I finished in the past month.



AmorePacific Treatment Cleansing Foam (30mL)
This cleanser contains blue microbeads (apparently containing vitamin E) that I like to burst in my palms with water before applying to my face. This foaming cleanser left my skin feeling a bit dry during the first week of use, after which it just left my skin feeling soft and clean. The formula is scented and this travel size lasted about 3 months. The full size 120mL retails for C$55 and I don't like it enough to repurchase.

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Body Lotion (236mL)
I have finished yet another tube of this body lotion. As mentioned in my February Empties, this body lotion has been reformulated and repackaged. I still adore it and I will definitely repurchase.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (2oz)
This was one of my favorite products of 2016 [Read Here]. I usually use this as my morning facial moisturizer, and also as a body lotion when traveling. I like the simplicity of this product and will be repurchasing another tube soon.

Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap (500mL)
I have been using the Live Clean hand soaps consistently for two years now and the Coconut Milk scent is my absolute favorite from the brand. I highly recommend this hand soap for a gentle cleanse.

Nexxus Therappe Shampoo and Humectress Conditioner (89mLx2)
I received this duo as bonus items in my September 2016 Topbox. They didn't deliver any memorable results and thus I don't think I would repurchase.


What products did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment