January 31, 2017

Empties: January 2017

Today I want to share the beauty products that I used up this month.

Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator (7.5g)
This exfoliant stings a bit when first applied and leaves my skin soft and smooth. However, I don't notice any visible pore minimizing effects, so I won't be purchasing the full size.

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil - Honeysuckle Vanilla (59mL)
This feels very luxurious on the skin, but it leaves an oily residue on my palms that lasts for hours. I have to wash my hands before I can get any stuff done. I won't be repurchasing, but I don't mind using this if I have it.

L'Erbolario Lodi 3 Rosa Body Cream (30mL)
I picked up this travel size body lotion in Rome. The texture is light and the scent is lovely. I am definitely interested in checking out more products from this brand.

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo + Conditioner (2 x 30mL)
This combination works best for me as a clarifying once-in-a-while treatment. If I use the pair frequently, my hair becomes very dry and flat. I won't be repurchasing.

L'Oreal OleoTherapy Oil Infused Shampoo (250mL)
This is my second bottle of this shampoo and I still enjoy using it even though it is not an exceptional product.


What products did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment