December 18, 2016

Project 10 Pan Update

I started this project back in January 2015 [Read Here] with the idea of picking 10 beauty products to use up before purchasing new products. Today I want to share a long overdue update and officially end the project as 2016 draws to a close.




Products that I Finished - Success!


Mini Marc Jacobs Lust for Lacquer (Kissability) [Original Review Here]

Bioderma Photoderm SPF 60 Milk


Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray



Products that I Did Not Finish - No Purchases in the Same Category - Partial Success!


Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm (Pink Pout) [Original Review Here]



Mini Laura Mercier Lip Glace (Bare Pink) [Swatch Here]



NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil (New Lover) [Original Review Here]



Mini BareMinerals 5 In 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow (Soft Linen) [Original Review Here]



Mini Dior Colour Eyeshadow Palette (Grège) [Original Review Here]






Products that I Did Not Finish - Purchased Products in the Same Category - Not Successful


KIKO Kiss Balm (Blackberry) [Original Review Here]

BareMinerals Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner (Lasting Brown) [Original Review Here]



I purchased several eyeliners and tinted lip balms on sale last December when Shoppers Drug Mart pulled Almay from its stores [Read Here] and that is the only purchase against the intent of this Project 10 Pan.

Overall, I feel pretty good about the results and look forward to the possibility of adding new products to my routine.


What are the items on your beauty wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment