December 31, 2016

Beauty Favorites: 2016

Today I want to share my top 3 favorite products of 2016.





Acqua di Colonia Angeli di Firenze



I picked up this bottle of Acqua di Colonia Angeli di Firenze from Officina Profumo Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella in Florence during my trip to Italy this year. The Officina has been in continuous operations for centuries and is a beautiful space to visit. The scent I chose (Angeli di Firenze) is a floral with a powdery finish. One spray lasts about 6 hours on the skin. I absolutely adore this scent and the memories associated with my visit to Florence.



Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream

This is my absolute favorite hand cream among all of those I have tried to date. The cream has a heavier consistency from the tube that absorbs almost instantly without a greasy residue. The scent is delicious with its citrus notes and I am glad that this 75mL tube will last me quite a while.



First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream


I am on my second tube of this cream as a facial moisturizer (with a third tube already repurchased). My favorite size is the 2oz tube that retails for C$15/US$12. When I travel, I bring this cream to cut down on the number of products that I pack as I can use it from head to toe.



What are you favorites for 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment