November 29, 2016

In the Mail: Topbox November 2016

Today I want to share my November Topbox.



Topbox is a Canadian beauty subscription box with 4 deluxe samples for C$12+tax/month (shipping included).

My box this month with an approximate value of C$65
  • Bella Aura Antioxidant Booster - 10mL (full size 30mL for C$125) - value: C$41.67
  • China Glaze Nail Lacquer (Heroine Chic) - 14mL (full size 14mL for C$8.25) - value: C$8.25
  • Novex Bamboo Sprout Leave In Conditioner - 110g (full size 300g for C$15) - value: C$5.5
  • Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (Jet Black) - 4mL (full size 11.5mL for C$28) - value: C$9.74

I have previously tried the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara [Review Here] and while it wasn't a product that I would have repurchased, I don't mind receiving a travel size.

I am a little disappointed with this third Novex product within the past six months. Otherwise, I am happy with this month's box.


What did you receive this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment