November 29, 2016

Empties: November 2016

Today I want to share the beauty products that I finished this month.

Alterna Caviar Replenishing Moisture Shampoo (40mL) + Conditioner (250mL)
I have gone through many travel bottles of this shampoo and conditioner. I still like the combination, and would continue to purchase the travel sizes.

Andalou 1000 Roses Soothing Shower Gel (251mL)
While I adore the body lotion from the same line, I don't feel the shower gel is as special. I may repurchase eventually, but it is not something I would miss from my routine.

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist (15mL)
I like the fine mist and the delicate rose scent, but this product didn't do much for me. The bottle is weighted and felt sufficiently heavy that I thought there was still product left when I stored it away in the spring. Technically this product should have been featured in an empties post months ago.


What products did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment