August 21, 2016

In the Mail: Topbox August 2016

Today I want to share the products that I received in my August Topbox.



Topbox is a Canadian beauty subscription box with 4 deluxe samples for C$12+tax/month (shipping included).

My box with a value of ~C$45
  • Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Night Capsules with Advanced MIx Concentrate - 4 capsules (full size 50 capsules for C$105) - value: C$8.4
  • Manna Kadar Bronzer Highlighter - full size for US$21 - value: US$21
  • Novex Argan Oil Deep Conditioning Hair Mask - 100g (full size 100g for US$4.99) - value: US$4.99
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer - 7mL (travel size 15mL for C$20) - value: C$9.33

While this box has good value, I don't feel any enthusiasm to try these products.


What did you receive this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment