July 17, 2016

In the Mail: Topbox July 2016

Today I want to share what I received in this month's Topbox.



Topbox is a Canadian beauty subscription box with 4 deluxe samples for C$12+tax/month (shipping included). This month includes a bonus fifth item.

My box with an approximate value of C$80:
  • Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara (Stunning Black 01) - 2.5g (full size 8.5g for C$32) - value: C$9.41
  • Glamglow Flashmud Brightening Treatment - 0.5oz (travel size 0.5oz for C$24) - value: C$24
  • Lancome Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate - 5mL (full size 0.5oz for C$83) - value: C$27.67
  • Revlon Uniqone Coconut All in One Hair Treatment - 9mL (full size 150mL for C$19.95) - value: C$1.20
  • Starlooks Gem Pencil (Ultra Orchid) - 2.4g (full size 2.4g for US$16) - value: US$16


I am most looking forward to trying out the Glamglow Flashmud Brightening Treatment. I am very happy with this month's products, even though this is the second time that I have received the Lancome eye concentrate and the Starlooks Gem Pencil.


What did you receive this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment