June 30, 2016

Empties: June 2016

Today I want to share the two products that I used up this month.
Live Clean Hydrating Shampoo (350mL)
I really enjoyed using this shampoo - it does the job at an affordable price and I really like Fresh Water scent (in fact, the hand soap with this scent made into my 2015 Beauty Favorites). I am currently trying out another shampoo from Live Clean and I would definitely repurchase this hydrating version.

Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel (50mL)
Although I adore the scent of this Rituals range with rice milk and cherry blossom [Body Scrub Review Here, Body Cream Review Here], this shower gel left my skin feeling more dry than usual. The gel-to-foam experience was also a bit disappointing. I would not repurchase this shower gel.

What did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment