June 5, 2016

Beauty Declutter: Lip Products

Today I want to share the lip products that I am getting rid of in this round of beauty decluttering.





Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons ([from the bottom] Red Sunrise, Fuschia Libre, Orange Punch, and Peach on the Beach) [Original Review Here]





Burt's Beas Tinted Lip Balm (Sweet Violet)

As expected from a lip balm, the color payoff is sheer and adds a soft violet tint to my lips. I would have preferred a bit more room between the product and the plastic packaging since the lip balm tends get all over the rim when I twist it back down. I also found that this lip balm dried up fairly quickly. Although I adore the color, I would not repurchase another lip balm from this range.



Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm (Don't Think Just Pink) [Original Review Here]





IsaDora Twist-Up Gloss Stick (Pink Lady) [Original Review Here]





Lancome Rouge in Love (Miss Coquelicot) [Original Review Here]





L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip Colours (Rouge Allegro (middle) and Ruby Opera (top)) [Original Review Here]

I am keeping Blushing Harmony (bottom shade) as this formula works better with the more neutral shade for me.





Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural (N9)

This lipstick was included in one of the past Sephora birthday gifts and I could only pull off this cinnamon color when I wear it as a very sheer layer. Color aside, this is a comfortable formula with a little bit of sheen. However, I am not impressed enough to want to check out other shades in this lipstick range.



Milani HD Advanced Lip Colors ([L to R] Sweet Grape, Candy Apple, Ignition, Vivacious Fuchsia, Cotton Candy, Rich Caramel, Classy Nude) [Original Review Here]

I am also getting rid of Modern Mauve (not pictured), which was my favorite shade of out of this set.





Model Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss (Striptease)

This lip gloss was too sticky for me and I rarely wear such a sheer shade. I also found the formula to be a bit drying. I will not repurchase another lip gloss from this range.



NYX Butter Gloss (Creme Brulee)

This shade is not the most flattering against my skin tone. I find the scent to be a bit too sweet and the formula is not special enough for me to want to try out other shades in this lip gloss range.



NYX Round Lipstick (Fire) [Original Review Here]





Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters ([L to R] Sweet Tart, Strawberry Shortcake, Wild Watermelon, Sorbet, Pink Lemonade, and Juicy Papaya)

Aside from Juicy Papaya, I am getting the rid of the rest as the other colors are not the most flattering on me. The formula quality is great overall, but does vary a bit by shade (for example, Wild Watermelon applies a bit patchy, but that's not a problem for any of the other shades that I have tried). This a great product for a sheer to medium coverage tinted lip balm. I would purchase other shades in the range.







Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks ([L to R] Fire & Ice and Cherries in the Snow)

I can't think of anything that I don't like about these lipsticks. The packaging is classy and functional since I can clearly see the color through the clear cap. The color payoff is rich and leaves a stain to help the color wear off evenly. I don't find the formula to be moisturizing, but it is not drying either. At a drugstore price point, this a great lipstick line. I have had these two shades for years and it is time to let them go. I would definitely check out other shades in this range.





Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick ([L to R] L.A., Shouty, Belle, and Beehive) [Original Review Here]

I am only keeping Belle since it is the shade that I wear the most out of the four that I own.





Soap & Glory Super Colour Fabu Lipsticks (Naked Beige and Guava Rama)

I need to apply these lipsticks evenly as the formula does not have much slip to even out any missed spots during application. Otherwise, the lipstick has a smooth formula and a delicious vanilla scent. Naked Beige is a brown tone nude and Guava Rama is a dusty rose. These lipsticks are weighted and the packaging feels more expansive than they are. I purchased these when I was living in the UK and it looks like this lipstick range has been discontinued.
Naked Beige
Guava Rama



Have you tried any of these lip products?

No comments:

Post a Comment