May 7, 2016

Beauty Declutter: Eyeshadows

I am going through another round of decluttering my beauty products and today I want to share the eyeshadows that I am parting with.



Mary Quant Colour Palette (Eye Opener Eyeshadows in N-05 & A-34)
I only used this self-customized duo a handful of times. The formula is okay. Nothing special in my opinion.



Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush & Eye Shadow (Riviera Strip/Sand Bronzer)
I don't use this as bronzer or as blush as I find it to be way too shimmery. I would use the top cream shade as highlight and the rest as eyeshadow. The strips are pressed so solid that my brush never left much excess dust on the pan. I find the packaging to be a bit bulky.



Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner (Nude)
I reach for this compact and versatile palette when I travel. Some of the individual strips are very thin and I am limited to small brushes if I want to pick up only one color.



Sleek i-Divine Eye Shadow Palettes (Storm and Au Naturel) [Original Review Here]
These eyeshadows crumble easily in the pan and apply with fallout. I only reach for these two palettes for the jewel shades.




Smashbox Eye Shadow Palette (Flash) [Original Review Here]
This is a limited edition palette in one of Smashbox's 2013 holiday sets. I prefer to use these eyeshadows wet (as swatched below). I only reach for this palette for the Taupe and Purple Shimmer shades (the two on the right). Unfortunately, my eyelids are sensitive to this eyeshadow formula and become especially puffy every time I wear these eyeshadows.



Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box
This eyeshadow palette has incredible pigmentation and a buttery formula that blends like a dream. I only use it when I occasionally want a pop of color.



Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette
There is quite a bit of fallout with this palette. While it is a versatile palette, most of the colors are not really for me.




What are your favorite eyeshadows?

No comments:

Post a Comment