April 30, 2016

Empties: April 2016

Today I want to share the beauty products that I finished this month.



Andalou 1000 Roses Soothing Body Lotion (236mL)
This body lotion has made an appearance in my Empties for the past three months. I still really enjoy the scent and how quickly this lotion absorbs. I will definitely repurchase.

Avene Thermal Spring Water (50mL)
I use this on the back of my hands when my hands feel dry. While it is not a lasting solution, I really like the immediate relief from dryness.

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser (1oz) [Original Review Here]
The more I use this cleanser, the more I like it. The formula is gentle and cleanses without leaving my skin feeling dry. I always remove my makeup before using this cleanser, as it is not 100% effective at makeup removal. I have already repurchased this product as my everyday cleanser.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wash (2oz) [Original Review Here]
I don't find this body wash to be anything special, so I won't be purchasing the full size.

Live Clean Monoi Oil Liquid Hand Soap (500mL)
I have gone through a couple bottles of hand soap from Live Clean and I have already purchased another bottle in a different scent. I continue to enjoy the Monoi Oil scent and how the hand soap doesn't leave my hands feeling dry even though I wash them often.

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover (25mL)
This eye makeup remover didn't work for me. I need to use a lot more product to remove non-waterproof makeup and even then, the cotton rounds would feel scratchy against my skin (this doesn't happen when I use the same cotton rounds with other makeup removers). I will not purchase the full size.

SK-II Cellumination Cream EX (2.5mL)
While this sample didn't last long enough for any visible results, I really enjoyed testing it out. The formula has a bouncy texture in the jar that melts onto the skin when applied. The scent is nice and sufficiently moisturizing as a night cream. However, at US$160 for 50mL, I probably would not purchase the full size.


What products did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment