March 31, 2016

Empties: March 2016

Another month, another empties. Today I want to share the products that I used up this month.



Andalou 1000 Roses Soothing Body Lotion (236mL) [Original Review Here]
This is my second bottle of this body lotion in two months. I feel like I went through this bottle much quicker than my first one. I am already on my third bottle of this light moisturizer. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase.

Korres Wild Rose Brightening 24-Hour Moisturiser (20mL)
The texture is light and the formula easily absorbs. The rose scent is heavy, but does not linger for long. I didn't notice any brightening effects from using this consistently as my night moisturizer for the past two months. I will not repurchase.

Shiseido Aquair Moist Hair Pack Shampoo (600mL)
The pump on this bottle was very convenient. I liked using this shampoo with the conditioner from the same line. The fragrance was enjoyable. However, this product was not special enough for me to repurchase.

SK-II Essential Power Eye Cream (2.5mL)
A little goes a long way with eye cream samples. I got about three months out of this sample and I really like it. Unfortunately, the 14.5mL retails for US$125 and I don't need such an expansive eye cream in my routine at the moment. I may splurge on the full size when my skin reaches a more mature stage.


What products did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment