February 29, 2016

Empties: February 2016

This month's empties has a rose theme!

Andalou 1000 Roses Soothing Body Lotion (236mL)
The is a light moisturizer and formula readily absorbs. The rose scent reminds me of rose tea. This tube lasted just over a month and retails for C$11.99. I am already happily working through my second bottle. The only aspect I don't like is that the cap is a bit difficult to snap close.

L'Occitane Rose Tenderness Hand Cream (30mL)
While the rose scent on this hand cream was nice, it was too strong for my liking. I believe this was limited edition, regardless, I wouldn't buy it again. I do adore the original 20% shea butter hand cream for its non-greasy moisturizing formula [2013 Beauty Favorites]. The 30mL retails for C$12.

Pai Echium & Argan Gentle Eye Cream (15mL)
This was an okay eye cream, light and almost scentless. I don't like the packaging: the cap falls off every time this tube rolls off of my desk. I couldn't get the product out without pressing the entire pump down and then I end up with more than twice as much product as I need. This was a gift and I believe it retails for C$57.60. I wouldn't repurchase.



What products did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment