January 30, 2016

In the Mail: Topbox January 2016

Today I want to share a brief post on what I received in my Topbox this month.



Topbox is a Canadian beauty subscription box with 4 deluxe samples for C$12/month (shipping included).

My box with an approximate value of C$50+
  • Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer - 5mL (travel size 15mL for C$19) - value: C$6.33
  • Model Co Eye Define Eye Pencil (Black 01) - 1.6g (full size 1.2g for $12) - value: $12
  • Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels - 1 pair (8 pairs for US$30) - value: US$3.75
  • Teeez Read My Lips Lipstick (Roulette Red) - 2g (full size US$22) - value: US$22


The Model Co Eye Define Eye Pencil looks like a repackaged version of the Model Co Eye Liner Pencil with In-Built Sharpener (pictured below) that I tried over 2 years ago. From my recollection, the latter took a bit of pressure to get the eyeliner to make its mark, the color payoff wasn't great and the wear wasn't very good. I don't know whether this eyeliner was reformulated from the version I tried and I am not really interested in testing it out.




What did you receive this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment