January 31, 2016

Empties: January 2016

Today I want to share the beauty products that I finished this month.



Crabtree & Evelyn Citron Honey & Coriander Skin Cleansing Bath & Shower Gel (250mL) [Original Review Here]
This is my second bottle of this shower gel. The scent is lovely and using it was definitely a pampering experience. However, at C$22 a bottle, I won't be repurchasing anytime soon.

The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Aloe (100mL)
I used this up even though I don't like it. My skin would feel dry yet not thoroughly cleansed. The texture is on the thicker side and it takes some work to lather it up. The full size 170mL retails C$6. I received this in my May 2015 Topbox and I would never repurchase.

Josie Maran Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil (15mL + 5mL) [Original Review Here]
I kept the mini in my bag to use on my hands and elbows. I traveled with the larger size to use as body lotion and the formula melts easily into the skin. The full size 65mL tube retails for C$35. I will not repurchase since I prefer the Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil, even though this is more travel-friendly.

Korres Japanese Rose Body Butter (50mL)
This tube lasted about a week for me. The rose scent is very strong and lingers all day. I don't like it enough to repurchase the full size 235mL for C$33.

Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial (40mL) [Original Review Here]
I used this regularly two to three times a week and this jar lasted almost a year. The formula became less and less effective on my skin over time. I will not repurchase since the results are no longer worth putting up with the jar packaging. This 40mL size retails for C$59.

Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (50mL)
I used this gentle eye makeup remover on and off many times over the years. Even though this is a very effective eye makeup remover, I probably won't repurchase since this travel size retails for C$20 and only lasts two weeks for me.

Rituals Magic Touch Ultra Rich Whipped Body Cream (70mL)
While I adore the rice body scrub from this range [Review Here], the same scent (which is lovely) is too strong in this body lotion. The formula has a light whipped texture and absorbs almost instantly. Unfortunately this is not moisturizing enough for me to use in the winter. I probably wouldn't repurchase due to the strong scent. The 70mL travel size retails for US$10.


What products did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment