December 28, 2015

Empties: December 2015

Today I want to share the my last empties of 2015 with the products that I finished this month.



Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner (40mL x 2) [Original Review Here]
This is the second set of these travel size duo that I finished. It makes my hair more manageable after most washes, but there also days when it doesn't do anything for my hair. These 40mL last about 6-8 washes for my shoulder length hair. The shampoo and conditioner each retail for C$11 to C$56.5 for 40mL to 488mL. Considering that I already purchased another travel pair in my recent Sephora haul [Read Here] and I currently have the full size bottles in rotation, I like this shampoo and conditioner quite a bit.

belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb (10mL)
This sample lasted about a month as my daily morning moisturizer. I like the whipped texture with a light citrus scent and it gives my skin a subtle glow that fades as the formula sinks in. I may purchase the full size if this becomes available for purchase in Canada.

Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil (5mL)
Don't underestimate this 5mL size. I used this regularly (5-6 days per week) and this sample lasted over 3 months. The formula is moisturizing, light, and readily absorbs. I used 1-2 drops at night depending on how dry my skin felt. I like this facial oil, but not enough to purchase the full size (C$22 to C$59 for 15mL to 50mL).

NUDE ProGenius Treatment Oil (10mL)
I adore the packaging on this product, but this oil did not impress for the C$97 price tag for the 30mL full size. It takes a bit massaging for the formula to absorb, but the formula does not feel greasy. The scent reminds me of fish oil and I do not enjoy that. I will not purchase the full size.


What products did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment