December 31, 2015

Beauty Favorites: 2015

For the last day of 2015, I want to share some of my most used products over the past year.






Avene Thermal Spring Water
This feels very refreshing on the skin and the mist is fine. I don't really see any results from spraying this on my face aside from the cooling sensation. However, I adore using this on the back of my hands when they are feeling dry and the relief is almost instant. I am almost through this 50mL travel size and I will repurchase.




Benefit Gimme Brow (Medium/Deep) [Original Review Here]


I have been using this volumizing brow gel regularly since August. The tiny brush is easy to maneuver and the formula darkens the sparse parts of my brows and keeps my brow shape in place.




EcoTools Smoothing Detangler
I have been using this paddle brush since last December and I have already purchased two more. I can direct my hairdryer through the gaps in the brush and it helps to keep the strands straight for a smooth finish. This brush is also easy to clean and I absolutely love it.




Lancome Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette (305 Orchid Splendor)



I have hit pan on the lid (the bronze) and highlighter (the champagne) shades on this 2g sample size (the above swatch photo is dated when I first started using this palette). These two shades have beautiful sheen finishes and the formula wears very well. There is a bit of fallout with the application, but not much during the wear.




Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish
I don't really use this creamy physical exfoliant on my face, but it is a very effective lip scrub. The scent reminds me of cherries. Even though I really like this for my lips, given how long it is taking me to get through this 0.4oz sample size, I probably won't purchase the full-size 3.4oz for C$38.




Live Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap
This is my third 500mL bottle of Live Clean hand soap this year and I have already purchased my next bottle. The formula doesn't strip my hands even when I wash them often. My favorite scent is Fresh Water.


What are your favorite beauty products this year?

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I also really like the Avene water. There is just something so refreshing about it. I think I will have to try the Benefit Gimme Brow this year because it seems like such a great product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there is a wider color selection for the Benefit Gimme Brow. If one of the two shades available matches your brow color, I highly recommend this product!

      Delete