December 12, 2015

Almay Haul

Shoppers Drug Mart has pulled Almay from its locations and all products went on clearance earlier this week. Today I want to share some of the products that I picked up.



  • Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lipstick x 5 (Red - Light, Berry - Light/Medium, Pink - Light/Medium, Nude - Light/Medium, Red - Light/Medium)
  • Almay Intense I-Color Eyeliner x 2 (Purple Amethyst for Brown Eyes, Black Pearl for Hazel Eyes)
  • Almay Intense I-Color Volumizing Mascara x 3 (Black Plum for Brown Eyes, Sapphire for Blue Eyes, Midnight for Hazel Eyes)

There are rumors that the shelf space left behind by Almay will soon be occupied by NYX. I also purchased a few more products that I intend to donate this holiday season and perhaps for a future giveaway.


Did you pick up anything during this sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment