November 5, 2015

Beauty Declutter: Eyeshadows and Eyeliners

Today I want to share the eyeshadows and eyeliners that I am getting rid of in this round of beauty declutter.



Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow (Bad to the Bronze, Barely Branded)

Even though these cream eyeshadows are not dried out, I am getting rid of them as they are past the two years old mark. Bad to the Bronze is wonderful for adding dimension on its own and I would repurchase. I prefer subtle highlight shades when I want to brighten up the eye area, so I would pass on a repurchase for Barely Branded.

Dior 5 Couleurs Designer All-In-One Artistry Palette (Navy Design)

As this palette was a gift, I held on to it much longer than I should have. The pigmentation was so-so and I rarely wear a cool tone smoky eye, so I would not repurchase.

Eyeshadow stick and eyeliners


From bottom to top

Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil (Vintage Blush) [Original Review Here]
  • This eyeshadow pencil now breaks every time I try to use it. When this pencil was fresh, it had great pigmentation and lasting power. I think this is a great line of eyeshadow pencils for the price.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal (Nude)
  • I bought this eyeliner to use as an inner corner highlight. Unfortunately this shade of nude is not the most flattering on me for that purpose. The pencil applies very smoothly and the wear is decent.

Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl Waterproof Eyeliner (Aquabat, Blue My Mind) [Original Review Here]
  • I have five of these eyeliners and I never reach for this green shade and I rarely use this blue shade. Whenever I go for a color eyeliner, I prefer brown or purple to enhance my brown eyes.

Urban Decay Double-Ended 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Whiskey & Zero)
  • Both shades of this double-ended eyeliner don't wear well on me, so I won't repurchase even though the formula applies very smoothly.

Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner (Beyond Brown) [First Impression Here]
  • This eyeliner is difficult to apply and difficult to remove. It doesn't wear nearly well enough to be worth the trouble.



Have you tried any of these eye products?

No comments:

Post a Comment