Over the past year, I have received 53 products from 37 brands with only one repeat product. I always opt for the regular box over the prive boxes (which feature one brand with products made known before shipment) for the surprise element.
- Dr. Roebuck's Pure [July 2015 Topbox]
- Eslor Introductory Collection [December 2014 Topbox]
- Eyeko Hydrogel Eye Patch [February 2015 Topbox]
- Eyeko Mascara Off Eye Makeup Remover Wipes [Review Here]
- Fresh Botanicals 4-Step System [April 2015 Topbox]
- Lancome Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate [October 2014 Topbox]
- Me MAXeffects Naturals Eye & Face Makeup Remover Plus Toner [December 2014 Topbox]
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara [November 2014 Topbox]
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer (Hawaiian Punch) [June 2015 Topbox]
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer (X-Ta-Sea) [October 2014 Topbox]
- Kinetics Nail Polish (Ice Smoothie) [December 2014 Topbox]
- La Splash Nail Polish (12019 French Pink) [November 2014 Topbox]
- UniqOne All in One Hair Treatment [November 2014 Topbox]
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 [Review Here]
- Nova Scotia Fisherman Rescue Balm [September 2015 Topbox]
- Sweet Pea Soap Company Mango Papaya Soap [April 2015 Topbox]
I enjoy receiving my Topbox every month and I highly recommend this beauty box subscription for my fellow Canadians.
Have you tried Topbox?