October 4, 2015

Topbox: One Year in Review

I have been subscribed to Topbox since last October and today I want to share an overview of my experience over the past 12 months. Topbox is a Canadian beauty subscription box with 4 deluxe samples for C$12+tax per month (shipping included).



Over the past year, I have received 53 products from 37 brands with only one repeat product. I always opt for the regular box over the prive boxes (which feature one brand with products made known before shipment) for the surprise element.





Skincare Products
Not pictured:




Lip Products





Eye Products
Not pictured:




Base and Highlight Products





Brow Products





Hand and Nail Products
Not pictured:




Hair Products
Not pictured:




Body Products
Not pictured:

I enjoy receiving my Topbox every month and I highly recommend this beauty box subscription for my fellow Canadians.


Have you tried Topbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment