September 7, 2015

Review: Sephora Favorites Lash Stash To Go

I have been wearing these five mascaras for the past few months and today I want to share my thoughts on the Sephora Favorites Lash Stash To Go.



This set of five mascara samples retails for C$30 and includes a voucher to exchange for one full-size. The retail prices for the full sizes range from C$26 to C$32.








The below photos are taken after applying the mascara to bare eyes without curling my lashes.

Blinc Mascara Amplified

The tubing technology of this mascara gives my lashes a long-wearing seal. The formula thickens my lashes, but leaves them as straight as ever. This mascara is easily removable with warm water. The full size retails for C$30 and I would not purchase.



Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara

The formula is dry and adds a lot of clumps between my lashes. Although my lashes look sightly more voluminous and the formula doesn't smudge, the clumps would crumble throughout the day. The full size retails for C$26 and I would not purchase.



Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

This is my overall favorite mascara out of this set. I like the effect of a bit of curling and lengthening. The formula lasts very well on me and removes easily. The full size retails for C$32 and this is the one that I will trade in my coupon for.



Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara

This mascara works wonderfully for separating the lashes. I need to take my time with application since the wand is very spiky. The formula lasts about six hours on me. Even though I enjoy using this mascara sample, I would not purchase the full size due to the plushy packaging. The full size retails for C$28.



Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

I adore the fluttery effect that this mascara gives my lashes. Unfortunately this formula smudges underneath my eyes within a few hours. If only this mascara wore better, I would definitely purchase the full size. The full size retails for C$30.




What is your pick from this mascara set?

No comments:

Post a Comment