September 19, 2015

In the Mail: Topbox September 2015

Today I want to share what I received in my Topbox this month.



Topbox is a monthly Canadian beauty box subscription service with four deluxe samples for C$12 + tax per month (shipping inclusive).

My box with an approximate value of C$45:
  • MeMeMe Enchanted Eyes Dual Ended Eye Wand (Woodland Smokes) - (full size retails for £6.95) - value: £6.95
  • Nova Scotia Fisherman Rescue Balm - 0.35oz (full size 1oz for C$11.95) - value: C$4.18
  • NYX Butter Gloss (Creme Brulee) - 8mL (full size 8mL retails for C$8) - value: C$8
  • Trind Nail Repair Matt - 9mL (full size 9mL retails for C$19.95) - value: C$19.95

Nova Scotia Fisherman Rescue Balm

The packaging on this sample tube is very difficult to open. I have not tried this balm yet, but the lavender scent is very soothing.


NYX Butter Gloss (Creme Brulee)

This lip gloss has a very sweet scent. Great consistency, great pigmentation, and just the right amount of shine. This shade is slightly lighter than my natural lip color and I like it so far.



What did you received this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment