August 22, 2015

In the Mail: Topbox August 2015 + Bonus Shu Uemura Box!

This month's Topbox really blew me away. In addition to a bonus item in my regular box, I also received a complimentary bonus Shu Uemura box!



Topbox is a monthly Canadian beauty box subscription service with four deluxe samples for C$12 + tax per month (shipping inclusive).

My regular box this month with an approximate value of C$80:
  • Benefit Gimme Brow (Medium/Deep) - 3g (full size 3g for C$30) - value: C$30
  • Be a Bombshell Eyeshadow Quad (Bora Bora) - 4.8g (full size 4.8g for US$16) - value: US$16
  • Model Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss (Striptease) - 4mL (full size 4mL for AUD20) - value: AUD20
  • Ceramic Glaze Nail Lacquer (Mermaid's Tale) - 14mL (full size 14mL for C$10) - value: C$10
  • TRESemme Perfectly (Un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam - 45mL (full size 150mL for C$10) - value: C$3

Complimentary bonus Shu Uemura box with a value of almost C$30:
  • Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil - 50mL (full size 450mL for C$98) - value: C$10.89
  • POREraser Under Base Mousse - 20g (full size 50g for C$46) - value: C$18.4


Benefit Gimme Brow (Medium/Deep)

I have use this volumizing fiber brow gel once and I like it so far. This brow gel did a great job of filling in any gaps while keeping my brow shape in place. The formula is long wearing and the medium/deep shade is a good match for my black hair. I still need to work on my application technique, but I will definitely be getting a lot of use out of this product.





Model Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss (Striptease)

This is a very sheer lip gloss and the color doesn't really show up on my lips. The scent has a sweet berry scent and the formula is still a bit tacky for my liking. I like the mirror on the packaging and I wouldn't mind using this lip gloss from time to time. I am not interested in purchasing any other shades from this lip gloss range.



I am very happy with my box this month!


What did you receive this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment