August 30, 2015

Empties: August 2015

As always, at the end of the month, I want to share the products that I finished this month.



Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream (50mL)
This is a non-greasy high SPF facial sunscreen with a beautiful finish on the skin. This is one of my 2014 Beauty Favorites and I will definitely repurchase. The 50mL tube retails for C$26.

Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Relaxing Body Wash (250mL)
This is a concentrated body wash, both in terms of the scent as well as how well a little bit lathers. I enjoyed using it, but I don't think I would repurchase. The 250mL retails for C$22.

Eyeko Mascara Off Eye Makeup Remover Wipes (10 Wipes)
The size of these wipes are smaller than typical wipes and I could get away with using one wipe to remove makeup on both eyes. I traveled with these in early July and the packaging retained moisture for the remaining wipes all the way through the last wipe that I used up in mid August. I couldn't find these wipes on Eyeko's website, so this product may have been discontinued. I received this pack in my January 2015 Topbox and I really liked them even if a pack of 10 wipes is over C$10+.

My Beauty Diary Dark Circles Intensive Care Eye Masks (5 Pairs)


These eye masks made no visible difference to my dark circles and the shape is a poor fit for my eye shape. I don't like anything about it, but at least it didn't have any negative effects on my skin. I purchased mine from a T&T supermarket in Toronto for around C$11 and I will not repurchase.

Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser (30mL)
The cleanser creates rich foam and leaves my skin feeling clean. The fragrance is pleasant and this sample lasted me over a month as my daily cleanser. Although I like it, I probably wouldn't repurchase. A 135mL tube retails for C$35.


What products did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment