June 30, 2015

Empties: June 2015

As always, the final post of June will feature the products that I finished this month.
Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo (355mL)
I adore the ombre packaging! I like how light my hair feels when I use this shampoo, even though it feels slightly stripping on the strands when I work it through my hair. I enjoyed using it, but I probably wouldn't repurchase.


Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Rollerball
I prefer the scent of this variation over the original Marc Jacobs Daisy. Considering I used this at least 3-4 days per week, I am surprised that this little rollerball lasted me over a year. I liked it a lot and I would repurchase if I did not already have multiple fragrances in rotation. This rollerball retails for C$30.

Shiseido Perfect Milk (150mL)

I really like the silky texture of this cleanser and it is great for removing any residual left after makeup removal. Occasionally it leaves my skin feeling slightly dry, but most of the time, it is perfect for my normal skin. There is added fragrance, but the scent is subtle and pleasant. I have previously tried the Perfect Whip version from the same Shiseido line and that version is much thicker and more drying. My bottle of the Perfect Milk was from Watsons for RMB48 and this range (Perfect Whip, Perfect Oil, Perfect Watery Oil) could be found at T&T Supermarkets in the greater Toronto area.


What products did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment