May 24, 2015

In the Mail: Topbox May 2015

This month has been very busy and unboxing my subscription box is always a welcoming break. Today I want to share what I received in this month's Topbox.



Topbox is a Canadian beauty subscription box with 4 deluxe samples for C$12/month (shipping included).

My box:
  • The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam (Aloe) - 100mL (full size 170mL for C$6) - value: C$3.53 [Review Here].
  • The Face Shop Seaweeds Moisturizing Pack - 30mL (full size 110mL for C$12) - value: C$3.27
  • Essie Nail Lacquer (Flowerista) - 5mL (full size 13.5mL for C$9.99) - value: C$3.7
  • Medusa's Make-Up Eyeshadow (Jungle Fever) - 2g (full size 2g for US$8) - value: US$8

Although the total value of this month's box is less than C$20, I am looking forward to trying out The Face Shop skincare products and the Essie nail lacquer. There is also a C$5 off C$30 purchase coupon for The Face Shop. Given my fabulous experience with the brand's Lovely ME:EX Design My Eyebrow (one of my 2014 Beauty Favorites), this is a coupon that I may actually use.

I won't be using the Medusa's Make-Up eyeshadow since the shade doesn't suit my style.



Update (July 25, 2015): Review for Essie Nail Lacquer (Flowerista)
This nail polish dries very quickly. I didn't need any wait time between coats. With two coats, the color isn't completely opaque. The color doesn't really suit me, so I probably wouldn't wear it again. The tip wear was minimal when I removed it on day three.

What did you receive in this month's beauty boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment