April 5, 2015

Review: Korres The Softest Skin Nourishing Greek Yoghurt Collection

This set comes with a full size Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial at a lower price than buying the sleeping facial on its own. I made my purchase last December and today I want to share my thoughts.



This online exclusive retails for C$56 and has at least a value of C$63.27
  • Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial - 40mL (full size 40mL for C$59) - value: C$59
  • Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser - 20mL (full size 150mL for C$32) - value: C$4.27
  • Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Moisturiser - 20mL - value: ???


Ingredients...



I couldn't find the Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser on the Korres website, so this product may not be in the permanent line. Despite its name, the cleanser did very little foaming.

I tried out the cleanser with the Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Moisturiser while I was visiting the US over the holidays. On the second day, my skin started to feel blotchy and by day three, my pores were visibly clogged and the texture of my skin became very rough and bumpy.

My skin immediately felt better when I switched over to a different cleanser and moisturizer. Although I cannot pinpoint which of the two products caused the worst breakout that I have had in many years, I will not risk giving a second chance to either product.

Despite being disappointed in the two extra items, I really like the Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial.

This cream has a very unique texture, with a resemblance to slightly separated yogurt. The scent starts with a hint of sourness that trails off as I massage it into the skin. The cream melts into the skin and feels very luxurious.

I started with using this product once a week and now this sleeping facial appears at least twice a week in my nighttime routine. Every time I use it, I would always wake up with my skin feeling plump and soft.


I highly recommend this sleeping facial, but I anticipate that the initial texture, the scent, and the jar packaging may turn off some interest.


Update (January 31, 2016): Updated impression in my January Empties.


What is your favorite overnight moisturizer?

No comments:

Post a Comment