March 23, 2015

In the Mail: Topbox March 2015

My Topbox wasn't very exciting this month, but I still want to share a quick post about the products that I received.



Topbox is a Canadian beauty box subscription that delivers 4 deluxe samples for C$12/month (shipping included).


My box with an approximate value of C$34:
  • Aveda Go Straight for a Salon Style
    • Aveda Dry Remedy Daily Moisturizing Oil - 3mL (full size 30mL for C$32) - value: C$3.2
    • Aveda Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight - 10mL (full size 150mL for C$31.5) - value: C$2.1
  • Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Eye Gel - 5mL (full size 15mL for C$48) - value: C$16
  • La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Fluid Lotion SPF 60 - 3mL (full size 50mL for C$28) - value: C$1.68
  • Medusa's Make-Up Lip Gloss (Shout) - 6mL (full size 6mL for US$9) - value: US$9


I received the exact same sample of the Elizabeth Arden eye gel last month [February 2015 Topbox Here]. I tend to reserve eye creams for night-time use only and the iridescence in this eye gel makes me reluctant to apply it in the evening. I have been using it some mornings and the iridescence is not visible once the eye gel absorbs. I like the texture and I will continue to use up the samples.



I am eager to try out the Aveda duo since I have naturally frizzy hair that could use some smoothing. The size of the La Roche-Posay sample is a little disappointing.


What did you receive this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment