March 31, 2015

Empties: March 2015

I have previously talked about most of the products that I finished this month, so let's just get started.



Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment (5mL sample)
This was one of the products that came in the Josie Maran Winter Dreams Argan Skincare Collection [Review Here] and I had already finished this sample when I wrote my review on the set. The texture is very light, but it isn't anything special, especially for the C$70 price tag for the full size.

OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo (385mL)
I have had this bottle for over a year, as you may be able to tell from the original Organix label. I only had it for as long as I did because it got pushed into the back of my cabinet while I was using other products. I enjoyed using this shampoo with the conditioner from the same line. It left my hair feeling moisturized and the scent was lovely. The only downside was that I needed a clarifying treatment more often when I was using this shampoo regularly. This is an affordable product from the drugstore and I would repurchase.

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (7mL)
Don't underestimate this tiny sample. I used it as a spot treatment on any breakouts and this tube lasted me close to a year. Obviously, as a full-face exfoliant, this sample wouldn't have lasted nearly as long. This was one of my 2014 Beauty Favorites and I already have another tube in waiting. A 15mL tube retails for C$25 and this is also available in 60mL and 150mL.

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner (45g) [Original Review Here]
This product came with a travel-size Rose Jam shower gel in a Lush set during the holidays. I have previously gone through a full-size and I still really like this in-shower skin conditioner. This is especially wonderful in the winter when it is just too cold to use a lotion after showering. The full size 240g retails for C$32.95 and I would repurchase.

Olay Active Hydrating Cream - Original (56mL)
This was one of the products featured in my very first Empties post from almost two years ago and I have been using this consistently throughout the last decade. The formula absorbs almost instantly and it is just a fantastic basic moisturizer. I do plan to take a break from it since petrolatum is one of the first ingredients and I am still undecided on mineral oil derivatives in my beauty products.


What products did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment