January 27, 2015

In the Mail: Topbox January 2015

Today I want to share a short unboxing post!



My box with a total value of C$45.4:
  • Bioderma Sebium H2O - 100mL (travel size 100mL for $C7) - value: $C7
  • Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Moisture Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF30 - 7mL (full size 50mL for $C60) - value: $8.4
  • Eyeko Mascara Off Eye Makeup Remover Wipes - 10 wipes (full size 10 wipes for C$12) - value: C$12 [Review Here]
  • So Susan Dual Brow Powder - 4g (full size 4g for C$18) - value: C$18


So Susan Dual Brow Powder



So far, I have only tried this powder once. The formula blends easily and lasts a good while. Unfortunately the shades are not the best for my skin tone, but I could still get some use out of the darker shade.

I am looking forward to trying every item in this box and this month is definitely worth the C$12 subscription price.


What did you receive in subscription boxes this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment