December 6, 2014

Review: Mascaras (IsaDora, Seventeen, and Yves Rocher)

Today I want to share my thoughts on three mascaras that I tried out a while ago.



[L-R]:IsaDora Hypo-Allergenic Mascara, Seventeen Peep Show Mascara, and Yves Rocher Beauty Mascara



IsaDora Hypo-Allergenic Mascara (01 Black)
This is the most expansive mascara out of the three at €14.95 and it is also the one that did the least for me. Even after several coats, it only makes my lashes look darker without adding volume or length. If you have sensitive eyes and want a very natural look, this mascara may be worth checking out.

Seventeen Peep Show Mascara (Black)
I really liked how the fibres in this mascara connect seamlessly to my lashes and there is no fallout throughout the day. There is a bit of minor smudging at the end of the day, but it is not very noticeable. I purchased this for around £6 before I left the UK. While I enjoyed using this mascara and it is my favorite out of the three, I don't think I would repurchase.

Yves Rocher Beauty Mascara (81. Noir)
This mascara provides a visible lift and the finish of the black shade is very nice. Unfortunately, this smudges really badly within a couple of hours. This mascara retails for C$5.95 and I would not repurchase.


That's it for my brief thoughts!


Which mascara would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment