November 9, 2014

Shoppers Drug Mart Holiday Beauty Gala

I recently checked out the Shoppers Drug Mart Holiday Beauty Gala event and today I want to share my experience.

The C$5 from the C$10 ticket price is intended for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and the remaining C$5 can be redeemed toward purchase of cosmetics, fragrance, or jewellery on the day.

Despite the advertised refreshments, I didn't see any at the event. I wasn't interested in booking a makeover, so the gala didn't feel any different from a typical shopping day at the store.


The goodie bag with my ticket purchase earlier in the week.



My purchases at the event.



  • Avene Thermal Spring Water (50mL) + Avene Cold Cream Hadn Cream (15mL) Set
  • Vichy Nutriextra Hands Nourishing Repairing Cream (50mL x 2)


The goodie bag at the event.



Although there was no minimum spending threshold to receive the goodie bags at the location I visited, I have heard from friends that some locations require a C$75 or a C$100 purchase to receive a goodie bag.

On the topic of beauty purchases at Shoppers Drug Mart, I also recently picked up the Lancome Bienfit UV SPF 50 Ultra Fluid Texture Facial Sunscreen (50mL) and the gift with purchase.


Lancome GWP
  • Bi-Facial Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (50mL)
  • Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette (305 Orchid Splendor)
  • Hypnose Star Show Stopping Volume Mascara - 01 Noir Midnight (4mL)
  • Juicy Tubes Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss - Tickled Pink (10mL)
  • Renergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting and Firming Cream (15mL)
  • Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector (7mL)


I will draw this post to a close with some swatches of the Lancome Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette (305 Orchid Splendor).



[Top-to-Bottom]: 1 All-Over Base, 2 Lid, 3 Crease, 4 Highlighter, and 5 Liner




Have you checked out any gala at Shoppers Drug Mart?

No comments:

Post a Comment