November 30, 2014

Empties: November 2014

I have been very busy this month and will continue to be busy until end of the year. Today I want to share a quick post about the products that I finished this month.



COSMED Facial Puffs (180 count) [Original Review Here]
This is my second pack of these facial puffs. The thin material doesn't absorb as much excess product as regular cotton rounds and I get more out of any product that I use with it. I really like using these puffs to apply cleansing water every night because they feel so silky soft on the skin. I picked up mine on sale for under C$3 at the T&T Supermarket in Toronto.

Klorane Conditioner with Oat Milk (150mL)
For the first time, I finished the conditioner before the shampoo! Although the shampoo from the same range is a 400mL bottle, so that's not a fair comparison. This is a very basic gentle conditioner and I enjoyed using it much more than the shampoo. The scent is fresh, but a bit creamy. I picked up mine in Paris for under €8 and it retails for around C$13 in Canada. I think this product is expansive for what it does for my hair and I will probably not repurchase. If you are looking for a gentle paraben-free conditioner in the drugstore, then this may be for you.

Olay Silk Whimsy Moisturizing Body Wash (532mL)
This is my third or fourth bottle of this body wash that I have gone through. This product was one of my 2013 Beauty Favorites and I stocked up at the end of the year when these were being discontinued. It lathers up really well and leaves my shower smelling great. I would repurchase, but this particular product is no longer available.


What products did you finish this month?

2 comments:

  1. You finished some really cool products, especially the Olay Silk Whimsy Moisturizing Body Wash which I've used a few weeks ago and loved it :) This month I finished my Toni&Guy Cleanse Dry Shampoo! It's a great product, I'm going to repurchase it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't explored many dry shampoo, and I'll keep Toni&Guy's version in mind!

      Delete