September 1, 2014

In the Mail: Sephora Haul and Samples!

I placed two Sephora orders over the past month and half and each order coincided with awesome promotions. Today I want to write a brief post sharing everything that I received in the mail.



BareMinerals Bare Tutorials Neutral Eyes - $C36 [Review Here]



Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip - $C30 [Review Here]



Too Faced I'll Stop The World & Melt With You Fall 2014 Full Face Collection - $C70



Code: VIBInstant - 10 skincare samples



Update (September 30, 2014): First impression of the First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay sample Here.

Update (October 26, 2014): First impression of the Glamglow Brightmud Eye Treatment sample Here.


Code: VIBParty - 8 make-up samples



Update (October 26, 2014): First impression of the Make Up Forever HD High Definition Second Skin Cream Blush (Coral) sample Here.

Update (October 26, 2014): First impression of the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette sample Here.


Samples



A few items featured in this haul are reserved for an upcoming giveaway. Reviews coming soon!


Which product would you be most interested in trying?

2 comments:

  1. That Too Faced set is in on my wishlist too! It's mainly the blush and the mascara I'm dying to try but I've read good things about the Melted lip stick/gloss hybrids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be including some of the items you mentioned in my next giveaway! I have heard lots of great stuff about these Too Faced products.

      Delete