April 26, 2014

What's in My Work Bag (Coach Legacy Chelsea Carryall)

Given the circumstances of my somewhat recent relocation for a new job, I thought it was appropriate to mark the occasion by sharing what's in my current work bag.



The essentials...including the Kate Spade iphone case that I absolutely adore!



  • Michael Kors Austin Flat Continental Wallet (Wisteria)
  • Coach Embossed Liquid Gloss ID Skinny (Rosegold with silver hardware)
  • iPhone 5s + Kate Spade Favorite Things Silicone Case
  • Juicy Couture Pouch to protect my phone
  • TTC Metropass
  • Keys and Work Pass


I usually don't bring any make-up products with me on a day-to-day basis aside from lip products. I carry plenty of other things that I rely on all the time.



  • Tylenol
  • Hair tie, bobby pins, and comb
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (Avocado, Olive & Basil) [Review Here]
  • Spot bandages
  • Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipsticks [Review Here]
  • Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette perfume sample


I also bring water and plenty of snacks for late nights at the office. Other usual residents in my bag include tissue pack, ipod, and a pen.

The bag I am currently using for work is the Coach Legacy Chelsea Carryall in Black Leather with Silver Hardware.

The Coach Legacy line is probably my favorite launch from the brand to date. I cannot articulate how much I adore my Coach Legacy Penny Shoulder Purse (Carnelian) [Read Here], so I am happy to use this bag for work, especially since it incorporates a feminine touch to a basic briefcase. My favorite feature is the front pocket where I can slide my phone in easily in a rush.



Although I really enjoy using this bag and like how much fits in the bag, I do have a few notes for anyone interested in this bag.

First of all, I love to compartmentalize, so a divider would have definitely been a bonus. I also wish the top handle was just slightly longer. Although I could carry this bag on my shoulder for hands-free movement, I wish I could slide it on just a little bit easier. The height of the bag is also just a bit short of fitting a portfolio without curling the papers. I could keep it straight if I don't zip up the bag, but that defeats the purpose of having the zipper.

This is definitely one of my heavier bags, but since it only gets carried on my arm for less than an hour a day, the little bit of weight helps to tone my arms when I don't have time to workout. At least that's what I tell myself.




What's in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment