April 20, 2014

Review: The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX BeBe Lip Mask

My usual remedy for dry lips is to apply a thick layer of the Nuxe Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm [Review Here] and wait overnight for the magic to happen. There are definitely days when I wish that I had an immediate cure for dry lips and today I want to share my thoughts on the The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX BeBe Lip Mask.



The shapes of the two pieces aren't perfect for me, but I also didn't expect the set to be an universal fit. They do hug my lips nicely with no discernible scent or smell. I can go about my day without worrying that the pieces would fall off.



Following the instructions, I did intend to leave it on for 20 minutes. However, the pieces started to dry and loosen around the 15 minutes mark.

There were not much excessive serum left on my lips, and whatever residual easily asborbed. My lips did feel smoother after the treatment and the result lasted overnight.

The ingredients list



This single use pack retails for CAD$2 and I would repurchase for emergency treatments to provide a smooth base for lip products.

No comments:

Post a Comment