February 10, 2014

Review: REN Rosa Centifolia Foaming Cleanser

I have been using this REN Rosa Centifolia Foaming Cleanser almost every day for the past 4 months. I am about 2/3 through the bottle and today I want to share my thoughts on this gentle cleanser.


I always remove my make-up with cleansing oil or make-up remover, but there are definitely days when I am not the most diligent at that task. Despite this cleanser's make-up removing claims, it does not clear my skin of the residual make-up. Thus, I prefer to follow with 1-2 pumps of the cleanser after a round of make-up remover or cleansing water. The above photo features 1 full pump.

While initially I thought this cleanser left my skin dry [Read Here], prolonged use over the past 4 months proved otherwise. The rose scent is subtle and does not linger on the skin. I appreciate having this cleanser around the most when I am in a hurry because it is quick to use. Result-wise, it isn't outstanding for me, but this cleanser may be a good choice for individuals with no particular skin concerns.

This detergent-free cleanser is suitable for all skin types and contains no parabens, no sulphates, no mineral oil, no petrolatum, no synthetic colors/fragrance, no silicone, and etc.

This 150mL retails for £13/$22 and should last around 6 months for me. I don't plan on repurchasing anytime soon since I am already bored with this cleanser with 2 more months of uses left.

Update (May 31, 2014): Updated impression in my May Empties.

What is your favorite foaming cleanser?

No comments:

Post a Comment