February 3, 2014

Review: Lush King of Skin Body Butter

It's been so cold lately that I could not be bothered to apply lotion after drying off. This in-shower body conditioner is the perfect solution to keep me moisturized and warm. Today I want to share my thoughts on the Lush King of Skin Body Butter.



This solid bar is sufficiently stiff to massage pressure points and relieve stress. The crown-like layer wore away after 3 uses and the entire bar lasted through a dozen uses.

The scent is a soft blend of lavender and oatmeal. The cocoa butter keeps my skin soft. I think I may prefer this solid bar to the liquid Ro's Argan Body Conditioner [Review Here] simply because I feel like I contaminate the tub with water every time I use Ro's Argan.

This body butter retails for £5.50/$13.95. I like the convenience, the user experience, and the result. Given the expansive price tag, I would only repurchase once in a while.


What is your favorite in-shower moisturizer?

No comments:

Post a Comment