February 22, 2014

NOTD: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet

I have been making moving plans since January and this week marks the start of the actual moving process. Since mid-week, time and internet access have been scarce, but today I still want to share one of my favorite red glitter nail polishes: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet.
The first coat applies to a pink-red color that turns darker with additional coats. The glitters are layered within the red jelly base, thus creating dimension to the finished look.

This manicure features 2 coats and there are some visible nail lines that would disappear with 3 coats.

The thin formula dries extremely quickly, wears well, and looks absolutely gorgeous. This color is very flattering and is really a classic.

If I only keep one red glitter nail polish, this would be that one polish that comes up on top. For under $3, Red Carpet is a great value and I highly recommend this color.

What is your favorite red glitter nail polish?

2 comments:

  1. I love this color on your nails! It looks gorgeous! This will be the next Sally Hansen shade I pick up when I go shopping!

    pettyair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are into red glitter nail polishes, I cannot recommend this one enough!

      Delete