January 27, 2014

Review: Lush Rose Jam Bubbleroon

Rose Jam is my favorite Lush scent and how I wish I had stocked up on the shower gel during the last holiday season! The similarly scented Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner [Review Here] is also something that I really enjoy using and today I want to share my thoughts on the Bubbleroon from the Rose Jam line.



The bubbleroon easily twists apart to make two baths. When I crumble the solid under running water, it creates mountains of bubbles near the faucet. I need to manually redirect the bubbles to mix with the soft pink water around the rest of the bathtub.



This bubble bar's creamy rose scent becomes barely-there once dissolved in the water. To my disappointment, the scent does not linger on the skin once I dry off. I didn't notice any moisturizing benefits after the two uses, but having shea butter and coconut oil in the formula is always a plus. I just wish there were a bit more bubbles.

This bubbleroon retails for £3.50/$6.25 for 3.5oz. I enjoyed the two uses and I would purchase again.


What is your favorite Lush scent?

2 comments:

  1. Rose Jam is my favourite Lush scent as well! I wish they could make the shower gel a permanent product but the rose oil they use is apparently very difficult to obtain :T

    ReplyDelete