December 28, 2013

Review: Milani HD Advanced Lip Colors x 8

I have been using these Milani HD Advanced Lip Colors for months and months and today I want to share a brief review while this discontinued line is still available through online retailers.



[L-R]: Sweet Grape, Candy Apple, Ignition, Vivacious Fuchsia, Cotton Candy, Rich Caramel, and Classy Nude



These twist-up lipsticks apply smoothly with sheer to medium-coverages. While I am not bothered by the sweet watermelon scent, the loud click-click sound when I twist for more product is very annoying.

The formula lasts 2-3 hours and does not dry out my lips. The slimmer-than-average slanted bullet makes precise application much easier, especially for the bolder colors such as Vivacious Fuchsia.

My favorite shades are Modern Mauve (not pictured) and Ignition. I am also fond of Candy Apple, which has been my mother's signature lip product ever since this Milani line first launched.

Which shade of these lip colors would you like to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment