November 9, 2013

Deal Alert: Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil for $5

I love great deals on beauty products, and today I am sharing an outstanding one that is currently available in Sephora. The Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil (15mL) (which usually retails for $14 USD on its own) is part of a giftcard box for only $5 USD! Combined with the VIB discount until November 11th (online code: VIPTOPIA), it only cost $4 USD!

I found mine in a Sephora inside JC Penney, but it does not state on the box whether it is a JC-exclusive. I believe it is available in-stores only.

I have not previously tried this argan oil, and this is a great opportunity to stock up if you are already a fan or a first-time buyer like myself. Add in a giftcard and it makes a fantastic gift as well.

What are some great beauty deals you have found recently?

2 comments:

  1. Aww I didn't see this at all when I went to Sephora a couple of days ago! What a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just started to use this argan oil on my cuticles and it definitely has potential to become a skincare staple for me.

      I found mine in the check-out line. As with most holiday sets, I believe these will be available in-stores for a couple more weeks. I hope you can find it if you are interested in picking it up!

      Delete