October 16, 2013

US Beauty Haul!

I am flying back to the UK in a few days and that means my shopping in the US have also come to an end. As I have previously shared my two Sephora orders from this trip [Read Here and Here], today I want to share the rest of the beauty products that I picked up in the few weeks that I spent on the US east coast.


Things I picked up:
  • Almay Intense I-color Shadow Sticks x 2 (Duo for Browns & Duo for Hazels) [Review Here]
  • Essie Grow Stronger Base Coat
  • Maybelline Color Tattoos x 2 (Bad to the Bronze & Barely Branded) [Review Here]
  • Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner (Nude) [Review Here]
  • Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara (Ultra Black) [Review Here]
  • Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker (Ultra Black) [Review Here]
  • Real Techniques Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters x 6 (Juicy Papaya, Pink Lemonade, Sorbet, Strawberry Shortcake, Sweet Tart & Wild Watermelon)
  • Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamels x 4 (Moonlit Woods, African Tea Rose, Lavender Soap & Pink Pineapple) [Review Here]
  • Tarte Strike A Pose Limited-Edition Statement Lash Set [Review Here]
  • Urban Decay Double-Ended 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Whiskey & Zero) [Review Here]
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio (Silent Treatment) [Review Here]
  • Zoya Nail Polish (Julie) [Review Here]

I try very hard to resist purchasing beauty products from the permanent collection when I am in the UK if they are available in the US. I much rather explore UK-exclusives and other European brands than paying the price differentials. Of course, limited editions are an entirely different story! All the products in this post adds up to just under $120 USD, so I believe a little patience really helps in stretching the dollar in my beauty department.

I have tried about half of the products so far and luckily with more hits than misses. Full reviews coming soon!

I am especially looking forward to trying these newly released Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamels! Here is a bigger picture to see the colors. The bottle design is absolutely exquisite!



What have you picked up recently? Which of the above products would you be most interested in?

No comments:

Post a Comment