Things I picked up:
- Almay Intense I-color Shadow Sticks x 2 (Duo for Browns & Duo for Hazels) [Review Here]
- Essie Grow Stronger Base Coat
- Maybelline Color Tattoos x 2 (Bad to the Bronze & Barely Branded) [Review Here]
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner (Nude) [Review Here]
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara (Ultra Black) [Review Here]
- Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker (Ultra Black) [Review Here]
- Real Techniques Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters x 6 (Juicy Papaya, Pink Lemonade, Sorbet, Strawberry Shortcake, Sweet Tart & Wild Watermelon)
- Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamels x 4 (Moonlit Woods, African Tea Rose, Lavender Soap & Pink Pineapple) [Review Here]
- Tarte Strike A Pose Limited-Edition Statement Lash Set [Review Here]
- Urban Decay Double-Ended 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Whiskey & Zero) [Review Here]
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio (Silent Treatment) [Review Here]
- Zoya Nail Polish (Julie) [Review Here]
I try very hard to resist purchasing beauty products from the permanent collection when I am in the UK if they are available in the US. I much rather explore UK-exclusives and other European brands than paying the price differentials. Of course, limited editions are an entirely different story! All the products in this post adds up to just under $120 USD, so I believe a little patience really helps in stretching the dollar in my beauty department.
I have tried about half of the products so far and luckily with more hits than misses. Full reviews coming soon!
I am especially looking forward to trying these newly released Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamels! Here is a bigger picture to see the colors. The bottle design is absolutely exquisite!
What have you picked up recently? Which of the above products would you be most interested in?