September 5, 2013

Review: Bourjois Intuitive Liner (02 Noir)

I have been eyeing the Bourjois Intuitive Liner for months before I finally picked it up. After two months of trying it out, today I want to share my thoughts.




While this eyeliner does not bleed around the eyes as the swatch did on my arm, this shows just how watery the formula is.

I find it difficult to dot evenly along the lashline, so I prefer to drag the pen along so the later two felt-tips trace over the line made by the first-tip. The formula is so streaky that even after three overlapping lines, sometimes I still need to go back and fill in the blank spots with additional strokes.

This eyeliner has absolutely zero tolerance for water, so it is very easy to remove. Overall, this eyeliner is not nearly as failproof to apply as the name suggests. It is also not versatile enough for creating a thin line for days when I want a more natural look. While it lasts over 10 hours for me, the wear time does not make up for the poor pigmentation. This eyeliner retails for £6.99 and I would not repurchase.

2 comments:

  1. I don't wear eyeliner very often so I can't warrant the purchase of a new eyeliner but I really want to try a 3 dot eyeliner! Even though Bourjois offers a fairly affordable one, I may just go with Clarins's offering instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend skipping out on the Bourjois one. Let me know what you think of the one by Clarins if you try it out!

      Delete