September 8, 2013

NOTD: Sally Hansen Salon Effects (Skinny Jeans)

I picked up this Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Skinny Jeans along with the one in Cry Baby [NOTD Here] when they were on sale for only $2. While I used up Cry Baby months ago, I forgot about this pattern until I rediscovered it while packing up for my move. Today I want to share my second attempt at using nail polish strips.



Luckily the pattern was quite forgiving at hiding the wrinkles from my application. The edges took some work to smooth over, and with a layer of top coat, the final result looked even and glossy. I absolutely adore the vintage look of this pattern.

The wear time was not much different from that of a regular polish. I got tip-wear after 2 days, but no major chipping until about a week later. While I wouldn't pay full price for it, if I chance upon a sale, I may stock up on a few more of these nail polish strips.

Have you tried any nail polish strips from Sally Hansen?

No comments:

Post a Comment