September 1, 2013

In the Mail: Sephora Haul!

Today I want to share what came in the mail from the Sephora order I placed during the recent points promotion (2x for IB, 3x for VIB, 4x for VIB Rouge).



I picked up:
  • Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip
  • Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner (60mL x 2) [Review Here]
  • Urban Decay Vintage 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - 1999 [Review Here]
  • Sephora Dual Pencil Sharpener
  • Dior Cleansing Oil - Sample (15mL) [Review Here]
  • Chloe Eau de Parfum - Sample (1.2mL) [Review Here]
  • Bumble and Bumble Gentle Shampoo + Super Rich Conditioner - Sample (7mL x 2)
  • Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Creme - 01 Luminous Beige - Sample (1mL)


I placed the order because I wanted to pick up the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip. I rarely finish lip products, so the smaller sizes mean less waste and more variety. I think this set is a great deal, especially since the shades are very wearable and there is something for everyone.

I have been wanting to try the Living Proof No Frizz line for a while now. I have gone through one wash and so far so good. It seems to be great at getting rid of the build-up in my hair.

I picked up the Urban Decay Vintage 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in 1999 and the Sephora sharpener so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping. I look forward to making good use of them as well.

A few more details regarding this limited edition of Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip:





The set contains:
  • Laura Mercier Lip GlacĂ© (Bare Pink) - 0.10oz (full size 0.15oz for $24) - value: $16
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Polish (Dolly) - 0.07oz (full size 0.15oz for $19) - value: $8.87 [Review Here]
  • NARS Lip Gloss (Turkish Delight) - 0.14oz (full size 0.28oz for $25) - value: $12.50
  • Fresh Sugar RosĂ© Tinted Lip Treatment - 0.08oz (full size 0.15oz for $22.50) - value: $12
  • Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil (Rhubarb) - 0.05oz (full size 0.09oz for $24) - value: $13.34 [Review Here]
  • Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster (Glitzy) - 0.10oz (full size 0.10oz for $24) - value: $24 [Review Here]


This set's total value comes in at $86.71 (hopefully no arithmetic errors on my part), which makes it a fantastic deal. The formula for Fresh Lip Treatment [Review Here] and the Buxom Lip Polish [Review Here for Leslie] are already tried and true favorites of mine. I am really excited to try everything. Reviews coming soon!

Each swatch was photographed on a different day, so the differences in lighting are due to my attempts at accurate shade portrayal.



Which beauty products did you buy recently? Are you tempted by this lip set?

4 comments:

  1. You got the Sephora dual sharpener! I wanted to pick up an extra one but they're all sold out now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't pass it up when it only cost $1! Hopefully the sharpener will work well for all my pencils.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh I'm waiting on my Give Me Some Lip too! It really is a fantastic deal and I've wanted to try them all anyway so why not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think once you receive yours! I think the Bite pencil may be my favorite discovery in this set.

      Delete