August 27, 2013

Review: Seventeen Backlash Eyeliner (Black)

I received this Seventeen Backlash Eyeliner complimentary with my purchase of the recently launched Seventeen Backlash Mascara. After trying it out half a dozen times, today I want to share my thoughts.

This eyeliner set comes with a mini brush, which actually isn't too bad. I really like the look of this eyeliner because there is depth to the black colour. I would get about 2 hours before the eyeliner smudges and this eyeliner flakes when wet. On the bright side, the line stays well-defined for more than 8 hours, despite smudging on the eyelids.


I don't think the eyeliner is available for independent purchase yet, but I would not purchase it anyways. I look forward to trying out the mascara from the same line.

Update (January 9, 2013): Seventeen Backlash Mascara


I really like the brush of this mascara, the bristles are close together but feel very soft on the lashes. The formula achieves a very natural look that lasts 4-5 hours before smudging. I don't think I like it enough to repurchase.


What is your favorite gel eyeliner?

No comments:

Post a Comment