August 26, 2013

Review: No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-Up Remover

I picked up this No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-Up Remover around a month and half ago. Now that I have used up half of the bottle, today I want to share my thoughts.
First of all, the bottle is clear and the liquid is blue. This remover is gentle and removes the majority of my eye make-up. Although it is oil-based, it doesn't feel overly greasy on the eyes and does not make me break out.

The bottle needs to be shaken to mix the two parts together, but by the time I screw open the bottle and dampen one cotton pad, the solution would separate. I need to keep replacing the cap to shake the bottle over and over again to get through one night's worth of make-up removal. After a couple of uses, I got quite impatient with the constant shaking.

This make-up remover is hypo-allergenic, suitable for all skin types, ophthalmologist-tested, fragrance-free, and suitable for sensitive eyes.

I wouldn't repurchase since the bottle design is not very user-friendly (even if the product is okay). At £8.50 for 100mL, this eye make-up remover is also quite expansive, so if you want to try this, I definitely recommend waiting for a £5 off No7 skincare coupon to float around.
What are your favorite eye make-up removers?

No comments:

Post a Comment